Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance

Most homeowner’s insurance policies do not cover flood damage. Flood insurance is an additional policy that must be bought separately, and it is vital if you live near a water source. Flood insurance covers both building property and personal contents, but there are certain items this type of policy will not cover. We will guide you through the process of determining what type of flood insurance product is the right one to partner with your property damage, homeowners, and liability policies is right for your home.

If you reside in a high-risk zone, you must purchase federal flood insurance to secure a mortgage. You can determine if your home sits in a 100-year flood plain by utilizing the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) maps. However, if your home is paid for or outside of a high-risk zone, flood insurance could be optional.

Sheally Insurance Group provides no-cost, comparative quotes from multiple insurance carriers to offer you the most affordable rates and the best coverage on the market. See how much Sheally can save you by requesting a quote today!

Use the form below to submit a quote request or call our office to speak with an associate about flood insurance today.



© 2019   Sheally Insurance Group.  All rights reserved.